Tuesday 10 December 2013

It's that time of the year....

CHRISTMAS!!!!

I can't believe how fast this is year has gone, I can't believe how much I have done; I moved out of my mums house and moved 400 miles away from her to start my life with my boyfriend in the place I love.

I have had so much success with my drawing this past 6 months that I haven't been able to just sit back and take it all in and I don't think I will be able to ever because I have orders (pet portraits/family portraits) for Christmas, that need to be done a week before Christmas. I'm not rushing but I am a little anxious I wont get anything finished. 

I wish I was able to draw a new drawing everyday and post it at the end of the day along with a WIP of what I've just started but that's just a fantasy for me at the moment, maybe one day it will happen but for now I'm going to take it slow, it's the end of the year; a time to get festive and cosy because it's too bloody cold outside to do anything (unless it snows :D) 

Well guys I don't know if I'll be able to post anything this side of the New Year if I do, I'd love it :) If I can't I'll say this now. 

I hope you all around the world have a lovely December, a magical Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment