Wednesday 20 November 2013

Yamaha R1 - Motorcycle Complete.

So I have been away for a while busy with work, preparing for Christmas even though we're still only in November. Well I'm back and really happy with life I have been doing some of my best work and knowing that my best work is being given as gifts at Christmas makes it all that more special.

I previously showed you guys a WIP of the Yamaha R1 motorcycle drawing I did and I am very glad to tell you that it is finished and I will be posting it at the end of this post, this particular drawing has been a great challenge for me as I have never drawn anything so mechanical ever so having completed it and getting a really good response from others is amazing and I'm really proud of it.

I love Christmas but this time of year seems to always get so stressful so I'm going to try and draw more to take that away and just enjoy it this year, I'm happy and I have everything I could possibly need and want right by my side. Have a good day guys!

Enjoy! x


No comments:

Post a Comment