Wednesday 31 July 2013

p'ART'ners

My boyfriend has never drawn in his life and tonight he asked me whilst I was drawing whether he could aswell, I said yes giving him my old pencils and a few pieces of paper, he got himself a reference photo and before he started I showed him a few techniques and gave him a few tips then I left him to draw as I believe the best way to learn is to be shown in the right direction and then left to teach ourselves.

Whilst I was taking a break from drawing my piece he showed me his drawing and I was surprised and I was so happy that my boyfriend; the man I love could draw.

I am so happy that I just had to take a picture of the two of us drawing together,  I am on the left drawing a Dalmation and my boyfriend; Nick is on the right drawing a Galago an animal better known as a bushbaby.

X

1 comment: