Wednesday 31 July 2013

Meerkat

If anyone had seen my picture of the Meerkat WIP then you would notice a difference; one of them are missing, I did the first one on the left and I just thought it was great like that, that it was truly finished except it wasn't and next to it was the outline of Meerkat No. 2, I did attempt to complete the second one but I couldn't it wasn't looking right at all and I just wasn't liking it so I stopped and cropped around the completed one and once that was done, it looked better than before.

I am so happy with how this little guy turned out and I am a little sad that I couldn't get the other done and feel good about it but I like how it has come about and every time I look at his little face I'm happy with my choice.

Enjoy  guys! x


No comments:

Post a Comment