Sunday 25 August 2013

Commissioned Pieces - Dylan & Doodles the Dalmatians.

Have gone to their owner who was very happy and satisfied with the final products. I am really glad that she liked them and so happy knowing that those drawings have gone to great home.

I saw the dogs I drew today in person and they were just as I remembered and even though they had no idea that they had just been drawn they were excited about something. I am pleased with myself that I managed to capture both dogs characters and I don't think I would have been able to have got them done without the support of my boyfriend Nick who has pushed me to complete them and carry on with them even on days when I just couldn't be bothered to draw.

I know I have already posted a picture of the two on here but I just really wanted to let you guys know how it went and what the owners thought about them.

Very soon I will be posting a picture of my rose that is nearly finished which is looking good. So keep your eyes open.

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment