Friday 28 June 2013

Moving.

Last week I made the biggest move of my life, I moved from London to Cornwall; and as much as I would love to update my blog everyday it would be impossible but I will try every time I get my hands on a computer. I have a few pieces drawn up ready to be completed and shared with you guys.

I wish I could draw every day and update my blog almost everyday but I would end up driving myself crazy with every thing else I'd have to do to get my feet on the ground here.

I really do appreciate every view, every comment and every one who has liked my work.

I'll put new work up soon. See you then.

Zoe
x

1 comment:

  1. A BIG welcome to Cornwall! A shame the weather isn't so good for you at the moment though.

    I love your giraffe and eagerly wait to see what you do with your map now :D x

    ReplyDelete